In the context of the conception of an integrated operating theatre the consideration of the experiences and needs of the users and operators represents an essential aspect. Therefore, the working group “Clinical Users and Operators” develops concepts and methods how the interoperability principles can be implemented according to the requirements of the users. An essential component is the consideration of existing infrastructures, procedures and workflows under inclusion of different specialist clinics and occupational groups. At the same time, the working group develops ideas for additional applications and new innovative fields of application resulting from SDC-compliant device interoperability.
- to develop and implement a concept for an openly networked operating theatre by application-oriented consulting to support and optimise the added value for staff,
- operators and patients resulting from networking,
- in particular by designing, evaluating and implementing innovative ideas for information collection and processing as well as by integrating decision support modules
- intelligent alarms and process-oriented workflows-new human-machine interaction concepts and intuitive
- standardised user interface telemedical applications.