There are several services available for members.
Note: You need a user account for the ornet.org domain. If you do not have an account yet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do NOT want to send and receive mails via the ornet mail address associated to the account, please configure forwarding of emails.
Follow the links to the relevant services:
- OR.NET cloud space: drive.ornet.org
- OR.NET discussion groups: groups.ornet.org
- OR.NET webmailer: gmail.ornet.org
- OR.NET calendar: calendar.ornet.org
The following discussion groups are available:
- Approval strategies
- Clinical users and operators
- Human-Machine-Interaction and Risk Management
- Software Stacks (Libraries)
- Standardization and Internationalization
- Coordination of OR.NET test centers and demonstrator sites
- Test Laboratory, Simulators, and Data Security
- Education and Training
Users who have a user account may directly subscribe to a list and use both email and webview to interact with the discussion group. Subscribing with a non-OR.NET mail address requires a registration and approval process and can take some time.