OR.NET e.V. presented itself with an impressive demonstrator at the NRW state community booth in hall 12. The demonstrator impressively showed a complete set-up for the modern, open networked OR with equipment technology for surgery and anesthesia.
In addition to the SDC demonstrator, a series of lectures were held at Medica, highlighting the topic of SDC from the perspective of users, industry and regulatory affairs. The following presentations will be held in a 15 minute format with a short follow-up discussion:
1. the communication standard SDC provides open networking in OR and clinic – overview and presentation (Dr.-Ing. Frank Portheine, SurgiTAIX)
2. standardization and current projects (Dr.-Ing. Markus Köny, steute Technologies)
3. assistance and decision support in the field of anesthesia through open networked OR systems (Prof. Dr. Michael Czaplik,
4. conformity assessment of openly networked medical devices (Dr.-Ing. Armin Janß, Chair of Medical Technology)
5. opportunities and risks for the future – SDC becomes reality (Dipl. Des. Frank Beger, BEGER DESIGN)
See you at the DMEA 2023 in BERLIN!